Know before you go!
Here are some important things to keep in mind as you plan your trip to Future Legends Field this season …
- Gates Open – One hour prior to kick off. The box office opens one hour prior to kick off as well.
- Entrance Information – Enter from Diamond Valley sidewalks (East / West) or Owlz Way sidewalks (North / South). Box office is located at the South entrance. Please do not cross the construction barrier fencing at any time.
- Tickets – Please have your paper or digital tickets ready to scan as you are walking up to the gates.
- Security – Security will have a presence at all home games this season at Future Legends Complex. Future Legends is committed to providing unparalleled sports and entertainment while ensuring the safety and security of our guests. All guests will be wanded and screened prior to entry into the stadium.
- Dogs – Not permitted on Future Legends Complex
- Children – Children under 2 years of age do not need their own ticket
- Tailgating – Not permitted onsite at Future Legends Complex
- Parking – Click here to view the parking map. Parking passes available here.
- Redeeming Ticket Vouchers – Head over to the Box Office near the South entrance of Future Legends Field!
- Weather delays/cancellations – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries on refunds or redeeming your tickets at a future game.
- Bag Policy
- Fan Code of Conduct
- Seating Arrangement – Seating for the 2023 season at Future Legends Field is assigned upon ticket purchase.
- Game Times – Check our social media or this link for updated game times.
- Food / Beverage – Check out our concession stands and our food truck of the game in the concourse area!
- Merchandise – Most forms of payment accepted. Come check out our merchandise booth in the concourse area!
- Lost and Found – Lost and found is located at our box office during time of event. Please email email@example.com for post-event inquiries about a lost item.
Thank you for visiting our fantastic facility! We hope you enjoy the match. Hail Yeah!
Please call 970-460-0151 with additional questions.